10 Easy Ways to Dress Up Arguably the Most Versatile Piece in Your Closet
It’s probably the most versatile piece in your wardrobe; a basic white tee can be worn so many ways. Paired with jeans and sneakers for a classic casual look or worn under a classic black blazer, a white tee can truly take on an array of different outfits for all occasions. Today, I rounded-up a list of 10 easy ways to dress up a white tee. It’s a lot easier than you think.
This basic white tee originally belonged to my husband. He buys these Hanes undershirts in bulk and this time, bought the wrong size. Instead of donating them, he suggested I give them a try and I’m so glad I did. They fit perfectly! They’re a slim fit and a size small (in Men’s) and honestly one of the best fitting tees I have ever owned. I’m on the hunt for some in black so if you spot them, please let me know!
10 Ways to Dress Up a Basic White Tee
1. Pairing it under a classic blazer instantly adds interest to a basic white tee. I love these blazers and they come in an array of neutrals.
2. Wear with a high-waisted midi skirt. There are so many options out there right now for midi-skirts but I think Chicwish has such a great selection of both solids and prints.
3. A neck-tie scarf is a great way to dress up a white tee. I am clearly loving the scarf trend right now.
4. A great statement necklace instantly makes a basic white tee dressier. These are some great options for statement necklaces.
5. High-waisted pants look great with a white tee. These are my current favorites.
6. Adding statement heels can dress up a white tee with ease. I am all about these green heels right now.
7. Wear a white tee under a dress with exposed shoulders or spaghetti straps.
8. Pair a white tee with a classic red lip. These matte lip stains are so good and come in a bunch colors.
9. Black pants or shorts and basic white tee combo are one of my favorites.