Some Fun Wardrobe Pieces that are Valentine Approved.
1. RED SKATER DRESS- This dress is so cute yet sexy. I love the flared skirt and the red tone is perfect for a night out with your Valentine.
2. PINK VELVET SANDAL - I love the simplicity of this heel, the classic design and the blush pink color creates a little something unexpected. Paired with jeans and a basic tee or create a pop of color with a sleek black outfit.
3. MORE LOVE TEE- The message is simple yet powerful. We need More Love. The price is so good too!
4. QUILTED HEART CROSSBODY- The cutest little finishing touch for a Valentine's outfit. I love the stitching detail and the crossbody strap makes it much easier to wear than a clutch.
5.HEART PATCH SWEATSHIRT - I am obsessed with this sweater! The heart shaped elbow patches are the sweetest little detail. I would pair this with jeans and basic black heels for a casual Valentine's dinner date.
6. RED CAT-EYE SUNGLASSES - I love the shape of these cat-eye sunglasses. The frames are the perfect shade of red. Wear them for a Valentine's lunch date.
Heart and Seam is a life and style blog that celebrates fashion, beauty, wellness and positivity. Our mission is to create an online resource for women that inspires and encourages through relatable and attainable creative content.
A Recap of the Best Performing Posts and Products You Loved for the Month of November.
Ideas for the Special Men in Your Life.
How to dress well during the winter months without compromising on style.
A Global Giving Movement | Tuesday, November 27, 2018
The best Black Friday sales and picks from my favorite retailers.
For the one that loves the latest gadgets and all things tech.
Win Over $500 to Portsmouth, NH Boutiques & Salons.
Adding a little sparkle, lush velvet and classic pearls to accessorize your Holiday Style.