Some Fun Wardrobe Pieces that are Valentine Approved.
1. RED SKATER DRESS- This dress is so cute yet sexy. I love the flared skirt and the red tone is perfect for a night out with your Valentine.
2. PINK VELVET SANDAL - I love the simplicity of this heel, the classic design and the blush pink color creates a little something unexpected. Paired with jeans and a basic tee or create a pop of color with a sleek black outfit.
3. MORE LOVE TEE- The message is simple yet powerful. We need More Love. The price is so good too!
4. QUILTED HEART CROSSBODY- The cutest little finishing touch for a Valentine's outfit. I love the stitching detail and the crossbody strap makes it much easier to wear than a clutch.
5.HEART PATCH SWEATSHIRT - I am obsessed with this sweater! The heart shaped elbow patches are the sweetest little detail. I would pair this with jeans and basic black heels for a casual Valentine's dinner date.
6. RED CAT-EYE SUNGLASSES - I love the shape of these cat-eye sunglasses. The frames are the perfect shade of red. Wear them for a Valentine's lunch date.
Heart and Seam is a life and style blog that celebrates fashion, beauty, wellness and positivity. Our mission is to create an online resource for women that inspires and encourages through relatable and attainable creative content.
HEART and SEAM FAVES
The Sweetest Embroidered Floral Dress for Fall.
An Insider’s Guide to the Most Instagrammable Spots in Portsmouth, NH
A Classic Fitted Black Lace Sheath Dress You’ll Wear More Than You Think.
Now I understand all the hype behind these Yeti tumblers. I’m not sure why it took us so long to get one.
The duster jacket you didn’t know you needed for fall.
How to Style the Latest Trends for Fall 2018.
Must-Have Handbags for Fall
Personalized, high-quality thank you notes that I use year round.
A great late summer look, striped pants are fun without being too trendy and can easily transition to fall.
Literally a “pinch me” moment to be featured in the September 2018 Issue of InStyle Magazine!