Changing it up with Striped Pants for Late Summer.
Striped pants are everywhere right now and for good reason. They’re so fun! Stripes are always in style but wearing a striped bottom rather than an expected striped top adds a playful and unexpected twist to a classic print.
I’ll admit, I bought these striped pants on a whim and I’ve been pleasantly surprised with just how versatile they been. I love the classic stripe in a great neutral shade of blue and the ruffle detail on the waistline is subtle enough to not overpower the striped pants but adds some additional fun to the entire look.
Here are more striped pants I'm loving:
Easy Ways to Wear Striped Pants:
- A basic white tee and heels. Done and done.
- Adding a neutral blazer.
- A graphic tee and sneakers for a casual and fun weekend look.
- Adding a classic denim jacket over a basic tee or bodysuit is a great transitional look as we head into fall.
- Paired with a chambray button down and printed scarf around the neck or in your hair is a fun way to add more color and a great example of mixing prints.
- Any top with the same or similar color within the pants. I originally was going to wear this look with a classic white tee but chose to play off the existing blue stripes by adding the blue halter. Last seen here.
Heart and Seam is a life and style blog that celebrates fashion, beauty, wellness and positivity. Our mission is to create an online resource for women that inspires and encourages through relatable and attainable creative content.
HEART and SEAM FAVES
The Sweetest Embroidered Floral Dress for Fall.
An Insider’s Guide to the Most Instagrammable Spots in Portsmouth, NH
A Classic Fitted Black Lace Sheath Dress You’ll Wear More Than You Think.
Now I understand all the hype behind these Yeti tumblers. I’m not sure why it took us so long to get one.
The duster jacket you didn’t know you needed for fall.
How to Style the Latest Trends for Fall 2018.
Must-Have Handbags for Fall
Personalized, high-quality thank you notes that I use year round.
A great late summer look, striped pants are fun without being too trendy and can easily transition to fall.
Literally a “pinch me” moment to be featured in the September 2018 Issue of InStyle Magazine!